North Bay fire officials say shed fire caused by discarded cigarette
Published Thursday, January 7, 2021 3:02PM EST Last Updated Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:01PM EST
SUDBURY -- Firefighters in North Bay were called to a shed fire Thursday afternoon.
It happened around 1:45 p.m. and involved a detached shed of a home located on Oakwood Ave.
Fire crews were able to get the blaze under control and no injuries have been reported.
Officials said it was caused by a discarded cigarette and damages are estimated at $25,000.