Timmins drug bust yields cocaine and large stash of pills
Published Monday, November 20, 2017 2:26PM EST
Timmins drug seizure
Two Timmins residents, Dean Leo Dubuc and Shannon Nadeau, were arrested and charged with drug-related offences last Thursday.
Timmins Police Service’s Drug Enforcement Unit and uniformed officers executed a search warrant at a local residence where $1,100 cash, 267 grams of cocaine and approximately 8700 methamphetamine tablets were seized. The street value of the drugs is approximately $114,580.
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking – Methamphetamine
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking – Cocaine
- Possession of Property obtained by crime under $5000
Dubuc was further charged with:
- Fail to comply with Recognizance (x5)
- Possession of a weapon contrary to Prohibition Order
- Fail to comply with Probation order (x2)
Nadeau was released on bail, while Dubuc, who was on probation, is held in custody pending a video remand Friday, November 24, 2017.