Several northern Ontario school boards to be affected by OSSTF strike Friday
High school teachers hold a one-day strike across the province on Wed., Dec. 4, 2019. (Rob Cooper/CTV News)
SUDBURY -- Talks between the Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation and the provincial government are still stalled.
Union officials announced Monday, rotating strikes will resume this Friday, Feb. 28.
The one-day walkout will impact several school boards in northeastern Ontario, including:
- District School Board Ontario North East
- Moose Factory Island District Area School Board
- James Bay Lowlands Secondary School Board
- Rainbow District School Board
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Grandes Rivières
- Conseil scolaire public du Grand Nord de l’Ontario
- Conseil scolaire catholique du Nouvel-Ontario
OSSTF officials say services provided by members will continue to be limited throughout the province.