Fire sparks behind Sudbury restaurant
SUDBURY -- Sudbury fire crews and police were called to a situation behind Di Gusto's on Regent St. Monday evening, after the restaurant's wood shed somehow caught fire.
Fire officials say they were able to put out the blaze quickly, and that it did not spread to any nearby establishments.
Di Gusto owners took to social media to thank the public for their concern, and for the speedy work of first responders. They say they remain open for business as usual.
This is a developing story…