Fire in Sudbury apartment building likely sparked by careless smoking

Fire in Sudbury apartment building likely sparked by careless smoking

A fire sparked by careless smoking forced the brief evacuation of an apartment building in the South End of Sudbury on Thursday. (Supplied) A fire sparked by careless smoking forced the brief evacuation of an apartment building in the South End of Sudbury on Thursday. (Supplied)

CTVNews.ca Top Stories

How to get into the housing market if you're gen Z or millennial

For millennial and gen Z Canadians, owning a home in this real estate market might seem like a pipe dream. In an exclusive column for CTVNews,ca personal finance contributor Christopher Liew offers some strategies to consider if you can’t afford the housing market yet.