Officials rules and regulations for The Simon and Garfunkel Story Ticket Giveaway Contest
The Simon and Garfunkel Story Ticket Giveaway CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1.The Simon and Garfunkel Ticket Giveaway contest (the “Contest”) starts at 12:01 a.m.ET on Monday, February 24, 2020 and closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 1, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2.The Contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Contest Sponsor and not Facebook. You may only use your one (1) personal Facebook account (the “Account”) to participate in this Contest. To enter the Contest, you will need to sign up for an Account if you don’t already have one. Signing up for an Account is free. To sign up for an Account, visit www.facebook.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
3.To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontarioand beof the age of majority in the province which he/she resides. Employees of Bell Media Inc., its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, promotional and advertising agencies or of any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest, as well as the parents, siblings and children of any such employees and any person domiciled with such employees, are ineligible to enter.
4.TO ENTER the Contest, simply log-in to your Account, visit the Contest Sponsor’s Facebook Page located at https://www.facebook.com/CTVNewsNorthernOntario/and, during the Contest Period, “Like” and "Comment" on the Contest post which includes a hyperlink to these Rules to signify that you have read and agree to be bound by these Rules and you will be provided with one (1) entryinto the Prize Draw. Limit of one (1) entry per individualper day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Each entrant must comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service available at www.facebook.com. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. All entries and entrants are subject to verification for compliance with these Rules. In the event of a dispute, entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the Account that submitted the applicable entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an Account by www.facebook.com. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the Account that submitted the applicable entry. If you opt to enter this Contest via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Contest), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Participation in this Contest by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Contest, including notifying you if you are the potential Prize winner (if applicable), which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions before entering the Contest via your wireless mobile device.
5. PRIZES:There are three(3) prizes(the "Prizes") available to be won, each consisting of a two ) of tickets to The Simon and Garfunkel Story at Sault Community Theatre on Saturday, March 14, 2020. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $130 CAD. Limit of one (1) Prize per household.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash.Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. Prize winner acknowledges that upon awarding of the Prize, all obligations typically borne by the provider of services or goods become that provider’s responsibility.
7. PRIZE DRAW: On Monday, March 2, 2020 at approximately 10:30 a.m. ET, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at Bell Media Inc., Sudbury, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first three entries drawn will each be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize using the information provided at the time of entry within two (2) business days after the draw. Each potential Prize winner is solely responsible for monitoring his/her Account for such notification messages. In the event that a potential winner does not respond to the Contest Sponsor’s notification message as outlined in the notification within two (2) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
8. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that that the/a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, no later than Monday, March 9, 2020. The number of actual Prizes awarded may be less than the number of available Prizes should efforts to confirm all winners be unsuccessful, in accordance with these Rules.
9. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
10. All entries become property ofContest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website.
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.