Reports by Marina Moore
- Highway 11 reopens between Kapuskasing and Hearst
- Roof of Chelmsford home collapsed after garage fire spread
- Diesel spill cleared on Hwy. 11 in Powassan
- Fatal collision south of North Bay
- Timmins Mayor nominated as local PC provincial candidate
- Sault police clear scene after reports of man carrying a firearm
- Sudden death at Vale's Sudbury smelter
- Search for missing man ends with discovery of body in Greater Sudbury
- Seven people sent to hospital after Manitoulin crash
- Sudbury Wolves acquire new head coach
- Body discovered in abandoned Kingsway building in Sudbury
- Victim of fatal hit-and-run near Espanola bridge identified
- Fatality on Frederick House River
- North Bay police search for suspect in two 'violent incidents'
- Timiskaming Public Health region moving to 'Red-Control' level Friday
Marina Moore is the co-anchor of CTV News Northern Ontario's 6 p.m. newscast and also anchors the late show at 11:30.
Marina was born and raised in North Bay where she graduated from St. Joseph-Scollard Hall and later moved on to post-secondary education at Canadore College. Marina is a proud graduate of the Print/Broadcast Journalism program, taking home the award for most promising on-air personality.
Fresh out of college, Marina began her career with CTV News Northern Ontario in 2011 in our Timmins bureau as a video journalist. She also spent time reporting in Sudbury and in her hometown of North Bay.
Reporting all around the North, Marina was on the scene of several major stories for our region including Timmins Fire 9 and the Muskoka flooding. Marina is also well known for her time as Weather Specialist for CTV News Northern Ontario, where she met and connected with viewers around the north.
In August 2016, Marina was named the co-anchor of CTV News Northern Ontario's 6 p.m. newscast and anchor of the 11:30 p.m. newscast.
When she's not working, Marina enjoys getting out and enjoying nature, travelling, gardening and spending time with her family and friends in North Bay.