Reports by Jaime McKee
- West Ferris Secondary School 'Parade for Cancer' raises $50,000
- Main artery in North Bay closed after early morning trailer fire
- Small plane crashes at North Bay airport, minor injuries
- North Bay Police summer bike patrol program begins this week
- Memorial beach volleyball tournament held in North Bay
- North Bay cruise ship will soon be back on Lake Nipissing
- Voting against Bill 60 happening this weekend
- North Bay Farmers' Market returns outdoors for the summer
- All wheel park coming to downtown North Bay
- Bike donations and volunteers needed at Discovery Routes
- Heritage Railway & Carousel needing volunteers
- As his brother is buried near North Bay, man is stuck in Portugal
- First annual Hometown Run for youth Special Olympics takes off in North Bay
- Golf courses open in North Bay and area
- Red Dress Day in North Bay: ‘This is a real thing that’s happening’
- North Bay Casino reopening Thursday evening
- Home renovations rise in North Bay, buck national trend
- First Trout Creek Agriculture Fair highlights local farming opportunities
- Thousands turn out as popular northern Ont. maple syrup festival returns
- Bineshii Business Park coming to Nipissing First Nation
Jaime McKee is a videojournalist with CTV News Northern Ontario in Sudbury.
Born and raised in London, Ont., she attended Fanshawe College and took both broadcast journalism and television news. Graduating from Fanshawe in April 2020, she worked throughout college at the radio station in London board operating and as a traffic reporter.
When not out reporting, she enjoys playing hockey and volleyball, spending time with family and friends, and taking her dog to the beach to swim.
Jaime loves to travel and explore new places, so she was excited for her move to Sudbury.
What Jaime enjoys most about her job is getting to hear people’s story and getting to attend fun events.